Chris Linkas has been working in the financial industry since April 2003 to the present day, and his expertise in the financial sector has been improved by working with other financial institutions and honing his skill with the financial world. His responsibilities include the overseeing of 20 personnel who are working with the department, and he has to make sure that there would be enough principal investments from the major European regions.
According to Chris Linkas, when an individual is working with the financial sector, they should be knowledgeable, and they should know how the market works. One of the reasons why Chris Linkas became successful in the financial sector is because of his hard-working characteristic. He is known for his perseverance in becoming one of the best employees within the company, and because of his extensive knowledge in how the market works, he contributed a lot to the company, and their reputation became known around the world (Companiesintheuk). He also stated that investors, whether they like it or not, should extend a little effort to learn because it is a must.
Chris Linkas also shared five points that an individual should learn if they want to become successful in the financial sector. Here are the five points that he wanted to share with the public:
- Experts also need to learn because they do not know everything. They should keep on becoming updated because information keeps on transforming.
- People working with the financial market should not base their portfolios on the news. They should be firm in deciding when they wanted to sell their stocks.
- The investors should also take note that there is a huge chance that defensive sectors would decline. The market is not perfect, and issues like this could surface.
- Never buy into the takeover rumor because it can bring in negative growth to the investment portfolio.
- Prevent ignoring a stock because it might bounce back one day.