eBrand Media, through its agency division, eBrand Interactive, manages lead generation (CPL) and cost per acquisition (CPA) campaigns for a large roster of Tier 1 advertisers. However, eBrand Interactive is a full service online advertising agency. It is not an affiliate. We’ve spent many millions of dollars refining an advertising formula that delivers superb traffic which is superior to any affiliate network in that our campaigns produce premium conversions, at a greater ratio, with reduced declines and chargeback’s.
The CPA/CPL division was created to take the next step in the optimization of our clients’ advertising efforts. The two main elements in the successful generation of sales that hit your targeted metrics are the quality of the advertising and optimization of the program. We have the ability to scale campaigns to a high volume when successful. We’ve worked with, and continue to work with, some of the largest B2C and B2B advertisers online.
In a very real sense, your company will benefit from “second mover” advertising. Other companies have done the testing through us, and as a result, your company won’t have to spend precious budget trying to find placements that convert. We’ve learned which advertising converts into new clients and which advertising burns through money.
To be clear we’re partnered with superior Tier 1 portals, publishers, networks, and databases. We can target your offer to the right audience geographically, demographically, and behaviorally. Every person will have given permission through a double opt-in process. Your audience will have given permission because of a genuine interest in, or a need for, your offer.
With eBrand Interactive you can rest assured that your brand will be placed in front of the premier audiences and that a conversion will lead to a greater life-time value. We’ll target people who match audience criteria in quality sites like iVillage, About, Yahoo, and Baby Center, among others. Your offer will only be shown once to a consumer and we never incentivise people to respond to an advertisers offer.
Our targeting process consists of 1600 data points on consumers including demographic, geographic, transactional and behavioral data. We will place your offer in front of the most relevant consumers. Every time a consumer submits to your campaign, our targeting engine will optimize in real time to find similar consumers to show your campaign to.
Lead Generation Campaigns (for E-commerce Sites Too):
We’ve created, launched, and successfully manage, double opt-in, lead generation campaigns for many nationwide brands. These companies continually seek to keep their e-mail data bases fresh with new sign-ups so that they have volumes of virgin records to market to, and because eBrand Interactive CPL campaigns often convert at a rate which beats their targeted CPA.
The difference between leads generated with our programs and those generated from traditional lead generation companies is in the advertising! Our years of experience in writing copy, designing creative, our special relationships with Publishers and our knowledge of the best placements within those Publishers allows us to hit targeted CPL’s. Our leads have been tested by many companies with different goals. These leads have been found to be the best at converting into subscribers. We have been able to create lead programs that convert at a considerably better ratio than leads purchased from online lead providers.
All leads generated will flow through quality assurance systems. All leads pass the same robust data validation and lead scrubbing process prior to being sent to you.
Consumer data is scrubbed and validated:
– CASS certification – confirms postal addresses are valid and mail-able as deemed by the U.S. Postal Service.
– E-mail address validation – 4,500+ entries; updated monthly with spam addresses identified from the email network.
– Wireless email addresses scrubbed per CAN-SPAM law.
– International filter for U.S. only leads.
– Real-time phone number validation checks that area code matches the prefix.
– Profanity & bogus name filter – over 1,000 entries; we update monthly using actual advertiser bad lead files.
– Consecutive letters of the alphabet (e.g. abcdefg).
– Orders that match the keyboard (e.g. asdfg, hjkl).
– Repeated letters (e.g. aaa, rtrtrt).
– Single letter in any field (e.g. firstname= a; lastname = f).
– “Test” in any field.
– Administrative e-mails (e.g. orders@, support@, help@, custserve@).
– Celebrity and famous names (e.g. Paris Hilton, Mickey Mouse)
You should never receive a duplicate lead:
– Before an offer is displayed, our cookies will look up each consumer’s previous activity in the database. If the user has previously selected an offer, it will not be displayed to the consumer a second time.
– After an offer is selected, we’ll use an advanced data matching methodology to check the leads against the database. If the offer has been previously selected by that consumer, the lead is removed from the file.
We hope that this helps you to understand all that will be done behind the scenes, and why Tier 1 advertisers turn to us instead of, or in conjunction with, affiliate networks.
Cost per Acquisition Campaigns for E-commerce Sites:
There are thousands of databases but only a handful has any real value. Over the last eight years we’ve learned the following and more:
– The demo/psychographics of the different publishers, networks, and databases.
– We know a targeted audiences average household income, the percentages of women and men in that audience, their lifestyle, and more. For example one database is 87% women with an average household income of $77,000. 70% of that database is college educated and 80% of the database shops online. This type of database is perfect for some products/offers but not others.
– We know which databases keep their records (lists) fresh; offering audience with superior participation traits. .
– We’ve learned which databases have the highest probability of meeting or beating a targeted CPA while backing into an effective CPM for the e-mail database.
– We’ll help you to create e-mail, banners, and rich media, including the writing of the motivational messaging that will drive conversions.
– Hand in hand with that we know the way a landing page should look so that friction points are eliminated leading to the highest possible conversion rates.
– We’ll invent the campaign for you. Click here to see a case study, Tom Polanski discusses most recent eBrand Interactive client success story
– We’ll host the landing page for you if you choose.
– On occasion we may have to run a small CPM test to determine real market value. This discovery process is to your advantage because there have been occurrences where an advertiser set their pay-out or “bounty” too high and were paying an unnecessary premium.
– Certain offers may not be a good fit for us, and we reserve the right to pass on opportunities if our editorial board determines that we should.
Finally, we won’t allow the price of a conversion (within reason) to get in the way of optimizing and scaling your campaign. But do remember that although it’s critical that the leads are of the highest quality and represent a significant value, our partners need to monetize their traffic and databases.
In closing, since 2005, we have been providing digital marketing and advertising services to established and emerging companies. Our state of the art technologies, proprietary marketing systems and years of experience empower us to not only create innovative, high performance internet marketing campaigns from scratch but to optimize underperformers. Whether we create a marketing campaign from the ground up or improve an existing campaign the goal is always the same: to meet or beat mandated success metrics. The eBrand Media Group is where exciting new ideas and strategies are born.
Please feel free to call us at, 503.841.5037, to learn more.