Archive for October, 2009
What are your plans for significantly increasing your company’s revenue while cutting costs? You’ll benefit from our years of online advertising and marketing experience. eBrand Interactive optimizes online businesses in a number of ways, including but not limited to, managing Paid Search, Shopping Comparison Websites, Can-Spam compliant e-mail campaigns, and Display Advertising campaigns for many of the internets leading name brands. We work with many small and medium sized companies as well.
In a very real sense, you’ll be able to take advantage of “second mover” learning’s. Over the years, a vast number of companies have tested hundreds of campaigns, across many different platforms through us, and as a result, your company won’t have to spend precious budget trying to find placements or databases that convert. Your company will capitalize on the millions of dollars we’ve invested in refining an advertising formula that will drive high quality, targeted traffic to your site.
Can-Spam Compliant E-mail Campaigns to Permission Based Databases
• E-mail marketing is still one of the internet’s most powerful marketing tools.
• No spam!
• Opted-in Databases only.
• Speed of delivery – millions of emails can be sent in only a few hours.
• Targeted demographics.
• 50 million fresh and interested people available.
• Deliver a wide variety of preferences, aspirations, habits and purchase histories.
• Mass broadcasts of tens of millions to small mail outs for niche products.
Display Advertising Campaigns
• Display your company’s offer from a minimum of 33 positions, all above the fold, through banners and rich media.
• Reach receptive and demographically correct audiences at MSN and Yahoo!
• Drive an extraordinary volume of visitors to your site.
• Can be bought on a CPC or CPM basis.
• Behavioral targeting and contextual retargeting.
Click here to discover more, eBrand Interactive delivers banner advertising success.
SUMMARY: The FTC’s new Guides on testimonials and endorsements, which take effect on Dec. 1, are a hotly debated topic. Cut through the hype and find out how the Guides might impact your marketing.
We highlight six key areas that every marketer should examine to ensure they’re not crossing the line into deceptive practices. Includes advice for playing it safe when using bloggers for endorsements and product reviews.
The Federal Trade Commission this month released an updated version of its Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in advertising. Marketers who use testimonials or social media should read them closely with their attorneys.
The Guides become effective Dec. 1, and while they are not laws, they explain how to avoid an investigation by the FTC for deceptive advertising.
“There is never going to be something like this that is perfect. I can almost guarantee you that [the Guides] will continue to evolve,” says Paul Rand, President-Elect, Word of Mouth Marketing Association.
We read the Guides and interviewed several industry experts to understand what this information means for your marketing. Below, we dig into the key areas that deserve the most attention.
Please note: We are not lawyers. Any changes you make to your use of testimonials should not be based on this article alone. Be sure to speak with your attorney.